CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sick



So of course with 6 in a family we all had to go through the stomach virus before hopefully it is over. The night of the 14th or should I say the morning of the 15th at 2am Bailey started the week long trial of vomitting and well you know. LOL. Last night and today was my turn. We all started the illness in the middle of the night. I hope that we are all over it and then maybe I can get caught up on all the laundry as you can imagine.
On other news my brother in law went to the doctor today to get the pathology results from his brain tumor. Well apparently the local pathologist said there was something "different" about the tissue and sent it to the mayo clinic for final results. So we are hoping for news tomorrow. So please keep the prayers going as they are so stressed right now.
Now on a lighter front. I finally got my new camera. Yeah I've been wanting this since before Christmas. It is my Christmas '08 and this year's bday present. It was perfect that I got it before Alexa's soccer game and Bailey's bday. So of course I went crazy with photos. Here is a good one of Chris and one of Kelsey that I like. I also took some sequential photos of the kids running and Alexa playing soccer. I just love it. I can't wait to learn to do more things with it.

0 comments: