CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Prayers please!

My brother in law was in a serious car accident last Thursday. I wish it was that simple. That next day they found he had a brain tumor the size of a lemon. It appears God has ways of letting us know there is something wrong. To me the accident was his way of saying you need checked out. This Thursday he will have a biopsy to determine if it is cancer or not. He works for UPS and they have stepped up and made a huge decision. They are going to continue his insurance even though he should have been dropped after 90 days. They are also going to pay him 60% of his income until he can return to work. Of course he will never be able to drive for them again and will only be able to work in there warehouse. I think this is huge when it seems more time than not companies are turning their backs on people. So please pray for it to not be cancer and a quick recovery. He has a beautiful family that needs their strong daddy.

1 comments:

Amiyrah said...

wow, I'm so sorry to read this! I've heard great things about UPS from people who work there, so it's nice to know that all of those praises are true. Your family will be in my prayers. Please let us know of any future updates.

I also featured you on my blog spotlight this week, so hopefully we can get lots of love, support and prayers coming towards your family.

God Bless You...