CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let's get it started

Ok so I have started my new job and love it. There is a lot of freedom yet a lot of requirements. I just can't wait to get on my own. I have one more week of orientation then I can get my own patient load and do things my way. Which I hope is more organized them some of the others.
The kids seem to have adjusted to me being on days as well as Brent has. I am amazed at how he has stepped up to the plate. I still do almost all the cleaning and cooking but that is ok. I like to see how things look better after I clean them.
I haven't had much time for my crafts as I am usually tired and ready for bed by the time the kids go to bet themselves. I will have to find time to do that as I am so far behind. Well hope all is well with everyone and after all the rain the last few and upcoming days I hope the sun starts to shine.

0 comments: