CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Changes

Our first big change is we have moved again and hopefully for the last time as I can't stand moving all the time.
So today is Bailey's first day at her new preschool. She will go 5 days a week in the mornings. I feel so weird at home all alone. Well not totally alone there are some people working on the house and specifically in my craft room. Which of course is preventing me from taking full advantage of my morning alone. I guess I will have to wait till Thursday to truely get the benefits.
In 2 weeks I am switching to only 2 nights a week. That is unless now that Ramie is quitting in 2 weeks that take it back. Which I hope not as I don't know how much longer I can take all the extra stuff they ask us to do along with the 3 nights a week.
The only change which isn't much of one is that Brent will be working from home all the time. So we have split the basement to be his office and my craft room. Which I can say has turned out quite nicely. I just need to get a space heater to keep the room warm.

0 comments: